Your safety is our priority, and you’ll notice a few new things we’ve put in place to ensure we are in line with current government regulations.
- Sanitisation stations will be available on entry and throughout the event site.
- We ask that you use the Check In Qld app using our QR codes upon entry.
- Signage and markings will be in place to assist with social distancing.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- We ask for your support to keep Eats & Beats a safe and enjoyable experience and ask all guests to:
– Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and use the available sanitiser
– Always practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly
– Please keep a safe 1.5m distance from each other while on the event site.
– If you have flu-like symptoms, do not attend the event. Anyone found unwell at the event, displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
- You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days they have:
– returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
– been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
– been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
– had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Eats & Beats is a pet free and alcohol free event.