Not sure where to park tomorrow night? Here's a lay of the land! Parking can be found at Civic Parade or between Logan Brothers and the Logan Entertainment Centre (just follow the long path into the parklands). Street parking can be found in the surrounding streets of Logan Gardens (Karri Ave, Jacaranda Ave, Bardon Rd, Sycamore Ct, Carbeen Ct, Pope St, May St, Wain Ave, Ruddock St) - please do not block driveways and be courteous of the residents! 👉https://fb.me/e/136INK796 ... See MoreSee Less
No matter what your chariot is, we have plenty of parking. Parking can be found off Civic Parade, Karrie Ave, Carbeen Ct, Pope St, May St, Wain Ave, Rudduck St and Democracy Way. Please be mindful to not park across driveways....
I moustache you a question...will you be eating Carlos Tacos next Friday at Eats and Beats Logan Gardens? 🤤🌮
Past event galleries
Your safety is our priority, and you’ll notice a few new things we’ve put in place to ensure we are in line with current government regulations.
Sanitisation stations will be available on entry and throughout the event site.
We ask that you use the Check In Qld app using our QR codes upon entry.
Signage and markings will be in place to assist with social distancing.
Staff will be wearing masks.
We ask for your support to keep Eats & Beats a safe and enjoyable experience and ask all guests to:
– Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and use the available sanitiser
– Always practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly
– Please keep a safe 1.5m distance from each other while on the event site.
– If you have flu-like symptoms, do not attend the event. Anyone found unwell at the event, displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days they have:
– returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
– been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
– been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
– had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Eats & Beats is a pet free and alcohol free event.