Yes masks absolutely were mandatory, the rules state that if unable to socially distance masks are mandatory. Pubs and clubs have to adhere to 1 person per 2sqm, yet you put on an event like that and says masks aren’t mandatory? What an absolute joke, and so irresponsible of Logan City Council!
Got young kids? Eats and Beats is full of life, music and colour – a kid’s sensory wonderland! Bring the whole family down for our awesome activities this Friday. Featuring:
- Inflatable dart wheel
- Inflatable basketball
- Inflatable ten pin bowling
- Roving stilt walkers
- LED poi artist
More event details 👉 https://fb.me/e/4GoCG0oUk...
Missed out getting a ticket to Caloundra Music Festival? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! See Little Mountain jam out at Eats and Beats instead. We’ve got a mega line up of local artists, including:
5-5.40pm Lisa Maps
5.50-6pm - Bloodline Dance Performance
6.10-6.45pm Little Mountain
6.50-7.00pm - Bloodline Dance Performance
8-8.45pm Missy & The Bad Reputations...
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.
Past event galleries
Your safety is our priority, and you’ll notice a few new things we’ve put in place to ensure we are in line with current government regulations.
Sanitisation stations will be available on entry and throughout the event site.
We ask that you use the Check In Qld app using our QR codes upon entry.
Signage and markings will be in place to assist with social distancing.
Staff will be wearing masks.
We ask for your support to keep Eats & Beats a safe and enjoyable experience and ask all guests to:
– Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and use the available sanitiser
– Always practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly
– Please keep a safe 1.5m distance from each other while on the event site.
– If you have flu-like symptoms, do not attend the event. Anyone found unwell at the event, displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days they have:
– returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
– been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
– been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
– had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Eats & Beats is a pet free and alcohol free event.