Food vendors are able to submit an expression of interest for event dates listed below. To be considered vendors must fulfil a number of criteria and applications must be completed in full. When submitting your application please provide as much detail as possible.
Vendors will be advised in writing within seven (7) days of the closing date as to the success of the application.
Selection criteria for confirming vendors includes but is not limited to:
- Does the applicant fulfil all compliance regulations?
- Is the presentation of the stall infrastructure suitably aligned to the event?
- Does the business have a strong social media following?
- Is the product unique and/or on trend?
- The level of competition – within Eats & Beats and/or external traders
- Is the vendor local to the City of Logan?
- Have we received requests from the general public about a specific vendor?
- Have all previous accounts with Logan City Council have been settled?
- Are there any restaurants near the event site that sell a similar product?
Applications for Eats & Beats is only via the online application form below.
Please note that applying for Eats & Beats does not guarantee acceptance to the event. Council receives over 100 applications to each event, and on average only has 30 sites available a month.
We cannot accept all applications received so for fairness, Eats & Beats endeavours to rotate applicants regularly to give new vendors a chance to attend the event, as well as giving our patrons new food experiences month to month.
Previous acceptance does not mean you will be accepted to Eats & Beats every month.
Logan City Council reserves the right not to enter into correspondence or otherwise explain the reason for the success or non-success of an application.