Over 5,000 people head out each month to Eats & Beats. If you would like to join our exciting food line up, apply to be a vendor
The application process to be a vendor at Eats & Beats has been updated for 2019.
The new process takes on board feedback from previous vendors, evolution of the event and changes to operational costs and procedures.
The updated process aims to provide vendors with a longer lead time to prepare for events and more flexibility to secure other bookings. It also reduces administration and the time required to apply for each event.
Food vendors will have the opportunity to submit an expression of interest via two rounds per year.
Round 2 will open on Monday 10 June 2019 and will close at midnight on Sunday 16 June 2019 for the remaining events of the year. Round 1 for 2020 will open in early January.
Applications for Eats & Beats is only via the online application.
To be considered vendors must fulfil a number of criteria and applications must be completed in full. When submitting your application please provide as much detail as possible.
Applying for Eats & Beats does not guarantee acceptance to the event. On average only 25 sites are available for each event.
We cannot accept all applications received so for fairness, Eats & Beats endeavours to rotate applicants regularly to give new vendors a chance to attend the event, as well as giving our patrons new food experiences month to month.
Previous acceptance does not mean you will be accepted to Eats & Beats every month.
Logan City Council reserves the right not to enter into correspondence or relating to application outcomes.
Selection criteria for vendors includes:
- The locality of the vendor.
- All previous accounts with Logan City Council must have been settled.
- You will need to fulfil all compliance regulations.
- The vendor should suitably align to the event and meet the expectations of the event patron.
- The size and requirements of the vendor must suit the event site.
- The strength of the vendor’s social media following and engagement.
- Product popularity and requests from the general public.
- The level of competition within the product category and similar restaurants near the event site.
Round 2 will open on Monday 10 June 2019 for the remaining events of the year (July – November). Round 1 for 2020 will open in early January.
Please contact the events team at email@example.com if you have any questions.